1. Cost per night?
2. Can you use a tent or d you need a rv/camper?
3. How do you get to the camping area and were do you pay if you want to camp I have seen it on my quad but not usre how to get there by vehicle/
4. How secure is it form older post I found read a bunch about bikes getting stolen right next to people sleeping.
5. What do you think of the campground and do you recommend it.
I will answer these the best i can.
1. Not sure on cost, call the Croom office. 352-797-5759
2. You can use either tent or rv/camper
3. Pay at the gate, take the main road all the way until it ends.
4. I don't know about the security. Put a lock on your ATV to be safe.
5. It's a nice campground with lots of trees. There are bathrooms and two exits to the trails. It sits right next to a kids mini area that's nice if you have kids.
Croom brochure and map link: http://www.dep.state.fl.us/gwt/guide/regions/westcentral/trails/pdfs/with_croom_motor.pdf
Hope this helps you a bit. No one should flame anyone for asking questions. Thanks for asking them.