Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise


Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Riding in ONF during hunting season  (Read 1180 times)
Yamahonda41
Senior Member
****
Offline Offline

Location: St. Pete

Posts: 292


Born to ride!


View Profile

Ignore
« on: September 24, 2007, 10:44:38 PM »

Can anyone shed some light on riding the numbered trails systems during hunting season?  I am wondering if hunting is allowed in these areas or not. 

Seems to me that since we have lost most of our riding areas that we should be able to now ride in the NE section of the ONF where the numbered trails are.  This is only about 25% of the forest leaving 75% for hunting.

I for one plan on getting my $75 worth by riding this winter.  I have had a few runins with hunters in the past.  Hopefully they will stay East of Hwy. 19???
Logged

2004 Kawasaki VForce 700
2004 Honda 300EX
2001 Honda 300EX FMF Pipe, Holeshots
2000 Yamaha Warrior Maxxis Razr's
1989 Honda CR125 - Pro Circuit pipe
Ida_Mann
Supreme Member
*****
Offline Offline

Location: There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.

Posts: 5908


I own and wear a purple sombrero


View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2007, 10:49:39 PM »

I'm definitely gonna ride a lot this winter,,,,,,,,the hunters have not been restricted except for time they can hunt forever,,,,,,I'm gonna ride.

Id@
Logged

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!